Here are five key points of the weekly indicators of Bank Al-Maghrib (BAM) for the period from November 4 to 10:
1. The dirham appreciated 0.29% against the euro and remained virtually stable against the US dollar.
2. During the currency purchase auction of November 9, BAM withheld an amount of $ 55 million, or the equivalent of MAD 497.9 million (MDH).
3. As of November 5, 2021, the stock of official reserve assets (AOR) stood at 324.1 billion dirhams (billion dirhams), up 0.3% from one week to the next and from 10.7% year-on-year.
4. The overall outstanding amount of BAM interventions stands at MAD 83.1 billion.
5. On the interbank market, the average daily volume of trade was 2.5 billion dirhams and the interbank rate was 1.50% on average.