Here is the weather forecast for Wednesday, October 13, 2021, established by the General Directorate of Meteorology
– Dense low clouds with misty or drizzle formations on the coasts, the North and Center plains, the Saiss, the North of the Oriental and the Phosphate plateaus.
– Temporarily cloudy weather over the Rif, the High and Middle Atlas and the Oriental with the possibility of a few scattered drops.
– Clear or slightly cloudy skies elsewhere.
– Moderate easterly wind over the Tangier region and weak to moderate north to west predominant elsewhere.
– Lower minimum temperature, around 07/14 ° C on the reliefs, 20/25 ° C on the southern and south-eastern extremes of the country and 14/20 ° C everywhere else.
– Maximum temperatures of around 32/38 ° C in the extreme south and southeast of the country, 27/32 ° C in the interior of Souss, the plains west of the Atlas, the interior plains North and Center, 23/27 ° C on the Oriental, the North of the southern provinces and near the coasts and 18/23 on the reliefs.
– Beautiful sea with little choppy on the Mediterranean, little choppy on the Strait, little choppy between Tangier and Boujdour, becoming locally little choppy to choppy at night between Tangier and Larache and between Cap Sim and Tan Tan and little choppy to choppy in the south.