Hereinafter the weather forecast for the day of Wednesday March 31, 2021, as established by the General Directorate of Meteorology (DGM)
– Fairly hot weather on Loukkos, Gharb, Tadla and Rhamna.
– Misty formations in places on the Atlantic coasts.
– Stable weather with clear to slightly cloudy skies over the kingdom.
– Sand-hunting in places on the South of the Oriental, the South-East and the East of the South provinces.
– Fairly strong easterly wind over the Tangérois.
– Minimum temperatures of around 05/10 ° C on the Atlas and the Rif, 10/15 ° C on the Oriental, the Mediterranean, the Atlantic plains and the south-eastern slopes and of 15/23 ° C on the interior plains, the extreme south-east, the Souss and the southern provinces.
– Maximum temperatures of around 17/23 ° C on the Atlas, the Mediterranean and near the Center coasts, 23/28 ° C on the Rif, the Oriental, the south-eastern slopes and near the southern coasts, 28/33 ° C on the Saïss, the plains of Tadla, the extreme south-east of the country, the interior of Souss and the interior of the southern provinces and 33/38 ° C on the Atlantic plains and the interior plains and the eastern part of the southern provinces.
– Choppy to strong seas over the Mediterranean, the Strait and between Tangier and Asilah, rough to strong becoming rough in the morning between Mehdia and Safi, rough between Safi and Tarfaya and little to rough in the south.