Hereinafter the weather forecast for the day of Wednesday March 24, 2021, as established by the General Directorate of Meteorology (DGM)
– Quite cold weather on the reliefs.
– Stable weather with clear to slightly cloudy skies over the Kingdom.
– Low clouds associated with nocturnal and morning misty formations on the north and south coasts.
– Fairly strong wind with sandblasting over the Saharan provinces.
– Minimum temperatures of around -03 / 02 ° C on the Atlas, -01 / 06 ° C on the Rif and the Oriental, 12/17 ° C on the east of the southern provinces and 06 / 12 ° C elsewhere.
– Maximum temperatures of around 12/17 ° C on the Atlas, 17/23 ° C on the Oriental, the Rif, the Mediterranean, the south-eastern slopes, the plains of Tadla and the northern coasts, 28 / 33 ° C in the Center, Souss and the North of the South provinces, 33/38 ° C in the South of the Saharan provinces and 23/28 ° C elsewhere.
– Beautiful sea on the Mediterranean, beautiful with little choppy on the Strait and between Tangier and Mehdia, choppy between Mehdia and Sidi Ifni and little to choppy in the South.