Below is the weather forecast for Wednesday, June 2, 2021, as established by the Directorate General of Meteorology (DGM)
– Low clouds with misty formations in places on the North and Central Atlantic plains.
– Unstable clouds with showers and thunderstorms in places on the east of the Atlas reliefs, the Oriental, the south-eastern slopes and the east of the southern provinces.
– Stable weather with slightly cloudy to clear skies elsewhere.
– Moderate to fairly strong north wind over the southern provinces and southwest over the south-east and weak to moderate north to west elsewhere.
– Sandhunts in places on the South-East.
– Minimum temperatures of around 10/15 ° C on the reliefs, 20/25 ° C in the South-East and the interior of the southern provinces and 14/20 ° C elsewhere. – Maximum temperatures of around 22/27 ° C on the reliefs and coasts, 27/33 ° C on the Oriental, the Atlantic plains, the Saiss, the phosphate and Oulmès plateaus, the plains in the West of the Atlas, the Souss, the South-East and West slopes of the South provinces and 32/38 ° C on the South and South-East extremes.
– Beautiful sea, slightly rough on the Mediterranean and the Strait and little to rough along the Atlantic coasts.