Hereinafter the weather forecast for the day of Wednesday April 7, 2021, as established by the General Directorate of Meteorology (DGM)
– Appearance of cumuliform and slightly unstable clouds over the reliefs of the High and Middle Atlas, overflowing at night over the Saiss, the Rif and the Mediterranean.
– Low clouds at night and in the morning on the coasts and the North and Center plains with formations
localized foggy or drizzle.
– Passages of high clouds elsewhere in the country.
– Moderate to fairly strong easterly wind over the Tangiers, weak to moderate south to west over the south-east and the Oriental and from north to west elsewhere.
– Minimum temperatures of around 05/10 ° C on the reliefs, 16/21 ° C on the extreme South and South-East and 10/15 ° C elsewhere.
– Maximum temperatures of around 13/18 ° C on the reliefs, 18/23 ° C on the phosphates and Oulmès plateaus as well as on the coasts, 23/28 ° C on the Oriental, the Saiss, the North and Center plains, the South-East and the North of the South provinces and 28/33 ° C on the South and South-East extremes.
– Beautiful sea, slightly agitated on the Mediterranean Sea and the Strait and little to roughly agitated along the Atlantic Coast.