Here is the weather forecast for Tuesday, November 30, 2021, established by the General Directorate of Meteorology
Quite cold to cold weather with local frost on the Atlas, the Oriental, the Rif, the Saiss, the phosphate plateaus, Oulmès and the south-eastern slopes.
– Temporarily cloudy weather in the morning with a few residual drops over the North-West.
– Stable weather with slightly cloudy to clear skies elsewhere.
– Weak to moderate north to east wind prevailing over the whole country.
– Sand-hunting in the south of the southern provinces.
– Minimum temperatures of around -06 / 02 ° C in the Atlas, the Rif and the South of the Oriental, 02/09 ° C in the North of the Oriental, the phosphate and Oulmès plateaus, the Saiss, the plains to the west of the Atlas, the south-east and north-east of the southern provinces, and 10/17 ° C on the coast and the rest of the southern provinces.
– Maximum temperatures of around 06/11 ° C on the Atlas and the Rif, 11/16 ° C on the Oriental, the Saiss and Oulmès, 16/22 ° C on the phosphate plateaus, the Atlantic plains North and Center, the South-East slopes, the Mediterranean and the North-East of the South provinces and 22/27 ° C on the Souss and the rest of the South provinces. – Slightly to rough seas on the Mediterranean, nice to slightly rough on the strait, little to rough along the Atlantic coasts except in the morning and rough to strong south of the Atlantic coasts.