Here is the weather forecast for the day of Thursday, October 14, 2021, established by the General Directorate of Meteorology
– Temperature rise in the North-West, the Center and the extreme South.
– Frequent low clouds on the coasts and the Atlantic plains and the Mediterranean with foggy formations or local drizzle in places in the morning and at night.
– Some cumuliform clouds over the High Atlas with the possibility of a few scattered showers.
– Rather strong gusts of wind over the Tangérois.
– Clear to partly cloudy skies elsewhere.
– Minimum temperature of around 07/14 ° C on the reliefs of the Atlas, the Oriental and the Rif, 20/26 ° C on the southern and South-eastern extremes of the country and 14/20 ° C everywhere else.
– Maximum temperatures of around 36/41 ° C in the extreme south of the country, 23/29 ° C on the south-eastern slopes, the north-west of the southern provinces, the Oriental and near the Atlantic coasts, 18/23 ° C on the Atlas and 29/36 ° C elsewhere.
– Slightly to rough seas on the Mediterranean, the Strait and between Tangier and Dakhla, and rough in the South.