Here is the weather for this Thursday, January 13, 2022, according to the forecasts established by the General Directorate of Meteorology
– Fairly cold weather on the Atlas, the Rif and the Oriental with local jelly.
– Misty morning and night formations in places on the Atlantic plains.
– Temporarily cloudy sky over the High Atlas and the South of the Oriental.
– Dust repellents in the interior of the Saharan Provinces.
– Strong easterly wind over the Tangiers and locally quite strong over the Mediterranean.
– Minimum temperatures of around -04 / 02 ° C on the Atlas, 00/05 ° C on the Rif, the Oriental and the Phosphate plateaus, of 09/14 ° C on the coasts, the Souss and the southern provinces and 05/10 ° C everywhere else.
– Daily temperatures rising over the Atlantic plains and southern provinces and falling elsewhere.
– Choppy to strong seas in the Mediterranean and north of Tarfaya, strong on the Strait and little to rough in the South.