Below is the weather forecast for Thursday, April 8, 2021, as established by the Directorate General of Meteorology (DGM)
– Unstable clouds over the High and Middle Atlas with showers or showers sometimes stormy, which can spill over into the Saiss, the phosphate and Oulmès plateaus, the North of the Oriental and the East of the Rif and the Mediterranean.
– Low clouds and misty formations on the coasts and the northern and central plains.
– Partly cloudy sky over the Northwest with scattered showers.
– Cloudy skies in general elsewhere.
– Sand hunting in places on the South-East and the Eastern Highlands.
– Moderate to fairly strong easterly wind over the Tangiers and the Mediterranean, moderate from the north over the south and weak to moderate from south to east over the south-east and the eastern highlands and from north to west elsewhere.
– Minimum temperatures of around 04/10 ° C on the reliefs, 16/21 ° C on the extreme South and South-East and 10/15 ° C elsewhere.
– Maximum temperatures of around 13/18 ° C on the reliefs, 18/23 ° C on the Mediterranean, the North of the Oriental, the phosphate and Oulmès plateaus as well as on the coasts, 24/29 ° C on the plains to the West of the Atlas, the South of the Oriental, the Saiss, the South-East, the Souss and the North of the South provinces and 28/33 ° C on the extreme South and South -Is.
– Choppy to strong seas over the Mediterranean and the Strait and little to rough seas along the Atlantic coast.