Here is the weather forecast for Monday, October 25, 2021, established by the General Directorate of Meteorology
– Cloudy periods in the extreme south with scattered showers and risk of thunderstorms.
– Misty formations near the north and central coasts, the Oriental and the north of the southern provinces.
– Some cumuliform clouds over the High and Middle Atlas.
– Circulation of high clouds over the north and east of the country.
– Stable weather with slightly cloudy to clear skies elsewhere.
– Weak to moderate southerly wind over the South-east, east over the Tangiers and northerly elsewhere.
– Minimum temperatures of around 04/11 ° C on the Atlas and the Rif, 08/13 ° C on the Oriental, 17/23 ° C on the south and the extreme south-east and 13 / 18 ° C everywhere else.
– Maximum temperatures of around 18/24 ° C on the Atlas, the Oriental, the Mediterranean and near the Atlantic coasts, 24/30 ° C on the south-eastern slopes, the Souss, the north of the provinces south and the north and central plains and 28/33 ° C elsewhere.
– Slightly agitated sea over the Mediterranean, little to rough on the Strait and the Atlantic coasts, becoming rough to strong in the afternoon between Mehdia and Cap Ghir.