Below is the weather forecast for Monday, March 29, 2021, as established by the Directorate General of Meteorology (DGM)
– Unstable clouds with locally significant thunderstorms and risk of hail over the High and Anti-Atlas and the South-East.
– Dense cloudy periods with light to locally moderate thunderstorm showers on the Atlantic plains between Casablanca and Essaouira, the Middle Atlas and the North-East of the southern provinces.
– Dense low clouds on the Mediterranean shore with local mist or drizzle.
– Sky little to transient cloudy elsewhere.
– Frequent sand-hunting in the South-East and the Oriental.
– Gusts of fairly strong to strong winds over the High and Anti-Atlas, the South-East, the Tangiers and the Mediterranean.
-Minimum temperatures of the order of 07/12 ° C on the Atlas and the Rif, 10/15 ° C on the South of the Oriental and the South-East slopes and of 14/20 ° C in general elsewhere.
-Maximum temperatures of around 17/23 ° C on the Atlas, the Rif, the Mediterranean, the South of the Oriental, the South-East and North-East slopes of the South provinces, 22/26 ° C on the rest of the southern provinces, the regions of Doukkala, Abda and Chiadma, 26/32 ° C on the rest of the Atlantic plains, the plains to the west of the Atlas, the Saiss and the interior of the Souss.
– Choppy to strong seas over the Mediterranean and the Strait and light to choppy to choppy seas along the Atlantic coast.