Hereinafter the weather forecast for the day of Friday April 9, 2021, as established by the General Directorate of Meteorology (DGM)
– Temporarily cloudy sky over the Mediterranean and the North Atlantic plains with the possibility of a few scattered drops.
– Unstable clouds with stormy showers over the High and Middle Atlas and the Rif and may spill over into the North of the Oriental, the Saiss and the East of the Mediterranean.
– Dense low clouds with local foggy formations on the Center coasts.
– Sand-hunting in places on the South-East and the South of the Oriental.
– Moderate northerly wind over the South, southerly over the Oriental and weak variables elsewhere.
– Minimum temperatures of around 04/10 ° C in the Atlas, 10/16 ° C in the North, Center and Oriental and 14/21 ° C elsewhere.
– Maximum temperatures of around 12/19 ° C on the Atlas and the Mediterranean, 20/27 ° C on the Oriental, the Phosphates and Oulmès plateaus as well as on the North and Center plains and 27/33 ° C in the extreme south and south-east.
– Slow to rough seas in the Mediterranean, the strait and along the Atlantic coast.