Below is the weather forecast for Sunday April 11, 2021, as established by the General Directorate of Meteorology (DGM)
– Temporarily cloudy sky over the extreme northwest with a few scattered drops in the morning. – Stormy outbreaks on the High and Middle Atlas, their eastern slopes and the southern part of the Oriental with showers or scattered showers in the afternoon.
– Misty formations and low clouds in places on the coasts.
– Stable weather with mostly cloudy skies elsewhere.
– Moderate northerly wind over the southern provinces and weak to moderate north to west generally elsewhere.
– Minimum temperatures of around 06/11 ° C in the Atlas, 10/16 ° C in the North, Center and Oriental and 14/21 ° C elsewhere.
– Maximum temperatures of around 14/19 ° C on the Atlas, 17/23 ° C on the Oriental, the Saiss, the Mediterranean, the North and Central Atlantic coasts and the phosphate plateaus, 22/28 ° C on the North and Center plains, the Souss and the North of the South provinces and 29/35 ° C on the South-East and the South of the Saharan provinces. – Beautiful sea, slightly agitated on the Mediterranean, not very rough on the Detroit and between Cap Spartel and El Jorf and little to rough elsewhere.