Hereinafter the weather forecast for the day of Friday March 26, 2021, as established by the General Directorate of Meteorology (DGM)
Friday March 26, 2021, established by the General Directorate of Meteorology:
– A few clouds of tropical origin rise over the southern provinces with light showers and thunderstorms in places.
– Stable weather elsewhere with circulation of high clouds.
– Low clouds with mist or fog at night and in the morning over the Mediterranean and the North Atlantic coasts.
– Frequent sand-hunting in the provinces of the South, the South-East and the South of the Oriental.
– Fairly strong to strong southerly wind over the southern provinces and the Center regions, moderate to fairly strong over the Oriental and South-East and weak to moderate from the northern sector to variable elsewhere.
– Minimum temperatures of around 02/07 ° C on the Atlas and the Rif, 07/12 ° C on the Oriental, the Saiss, the phosphate and Oulmès plateaus, the south-eastern slopes, the coasts and the North plains, 12/17 ° C on the Center and Souss plains and 17/22 ° C in the South.
– Maximum temperatures of around 15/20 ° C on the Atlas, 20/26 ° C on the Oriental, the Rif, the Mediterranean, the Saiss, the Tangérois, the south-eastern slopes and the phosphate plateaus and Oulmès, 27/32 ° C on the plains and the northern coasts, the Souss, the plains and the central coasts as well as on the north of the southern provinces and 32/34 ° C on the extreme south.
– Beautiful sea on the Mediterranean, beautiful to a little rough on the Straits and little to rough on the coasts of the Atlantic.