Here are the weather forecasts for Tuesday, February 8, 2022, established by the General Directorate of Meteorology
– Fairly cold weather on the reliefs, the East and the South-East.
– A few scattered drops of rain on the Mediterranean, the Rif, the High and Middle Atlas and the Phosphates plateaus.
– Local drizzle over the western Mediterranean.
– A few snowflakes on the peaks of the High Atlas.
– Fairly strong gusts of wind over Tangier and the north of the southern provinces.
– Dust plows on the southern provinces.
– Minimum temperatures of around -01/05°C on the Atlas, 04/10°C on the Eastern Highlands, the Rif, the phosphate plateaus and Oulmès, the Saiss and the South-East, 15/ 20°C on the central coasts and the southern provinces and 10/15°C elsewhere.
– Quasi-stationary daytime temperatures.
– Little to rough seas in the Mediterranean, rough to rough in the strait and between Mehdia and Tarfaya, little to rough elsewhere.