Here is the weather for this Monday, January 24, 2022, according to the forecasts established by the General Directorate of Meteorology
– Quite cold weather with local frost on the reliefs, the High plateaus, the South-East and the Oriental.
– Often cloudy weather with scattered drops or light rain over Tangier, Loukkos, Gharb, Rif, Saiss, the western Mediterranean, the Phosphates and Oulmès plateaus, the Middle Atlas and the Eastern High Plateaus.
– A few snowflakes on the Middle Atlas and the Eastern Highlands.
– Rare scattered drops on the other north and central coasts.
– Morning and night foggy formations on the northern and central plains.
– Moderate easterly wind over Tangier and the Mediterranean and weak to moderate southerly to south-east and north to west elsewhere.
– Minimum temperatures of around -03/03°C on the Atlas and the Eastern Highlands, 03/08°C on the Rif, the north of the Oriental, the Saiss, the Phosphates and Oulmès, the interior plains and the South-East, from 07/13°C on the northern and central Atlantic plains, the Souss and the north of the southern provinces and from 14/20°C elsewhere.
– Maximum temperatures of around 10/15°C on the reliefs, the Oriental and the Mediterranean, 16/22°C on the Saiss, the Phosphates and Oulmès plateaus, the northern and central plains, the Souss, the South-East and near the Atlantic coasts and 24/30°C in the interior of the southern provinces.
– Little to rough seas on the Mediterranean, rough to sometimes rough on the Strait, little rough between Essaouira and Boujdour and little rough to rough elsewhere.