Here is the weather forecast for Sunday, November 28, 2021, established by the General Directorate of Meteorology
– Temporarily cloudy sky in the morning over the North of the country with a few residual drops over the High and Middle Atlas, their neighboring plains, the North of the Oriental and the East of the Mediterranean.
– Snowfall on the High and Middle Atlas and the Eastern Highlands from 1.500m.
– Clear to partly cloudy skies elsewhere.
– Quite cold to cold weather with frost or ice on the Atlas, the south-eastern slopes and the eastern highlands.
– Fairly strong gusts of wind over the Mediterranean, the Atlas, the Oriental, the Central coasts and the southern provinces.
– Minimum temperatures of the order of -03 / 04 ° C on the Atlas and the high eastern plateaus, 04/09 ° C on the Mediterranean, the Rif, the Saiss, the south-eastern slopes and the phosphate plateaus and Oulmès, 09/14 ° C on the North and Center plains, Souss and the North-East of the South provinces, 14/18 ° C on the North of the South provinces and 14/22 ° C on the Saharan provinces.
– Maximum temperatures of around 03/10 ° C on the Atlas and the Rif, 07/14 ° C on the Oriental, the Saiss, the phosphate and Oulmès plateaus, 13/18 ° C on the northern plains and Center, the south-eastern slopes and the Mediterranean, 18/23 ° C on the Souss and 20/26 ° C on the southern provinces.
– Slightly to rough seas in the Mediterranean, on the Strait and between Cap Spartel and Mehdia, rough to strong elsewhere, becoming locally strong to very strong in the afternoon between Capsim and Tarfaya.