Here is the weather forecast for Monday, November 29, 2021, established by the General Directorate of Meteorology
– Cold weather with local frost on the Atlas, the Rif, the south-eastern slopes, the eastern highlands and the plateaus of phosphates and ulmès and relatively cold on the interior of the country.
– Sky often cloudy with light rains or scattered showers over the extreme northwest and probably the Saiss.
– Partly cloudy sky over the Mediterranean and the north eastern part and clear to little cloudy elsewhere.
– Sand-hunting in the interior of the Saharan provinces.
– Rather strong gusts of winds over the Mediterranean, the north of the east, the central and south coasts.
– Minimum temperatures of around -06 / 02 ° c on the Atlas, the eastern highlands and the plateaus of phosphates and oulmes, 03/09 ° c on the rif, the Saiss, the north of the oriental, the southeast, the northeast of the southern provinces, the northern and central plains, 10/16 ° c on the coasts and the rest of the southern provinces and 05/11 ° c everywhere else.
– Maximum temperatures of the order of 03/09 ° c on the Atlas, the Rif and the Saiss, 09/15 ° c on the oriental, the Gharb and the phosphate and Oulmès plateaus, 14/19 ° c on the north and central plains, the south-east and the Mediterranean, 18/23 ° c on the Souss and 20/25 ° c on the southern provinces.
– Choppy to strong seas in the Mediterranean, little to rough on the strait and between Cap Spartel and Mehdia and rough to strong elsewhere.