The Moroccan women’s football team will meet their counterparts from Slovakia and Bosnia and Herzegovina, respectively, on February 17 and 21 in the Turkish city of Antalya, according to the Royal Moroccan Football Federation (FRMF).
To this end, the national coach, Reynald Pedros, has summoned 26 players to take part, from February 13 to 22, in an internship in Turkey, specifies the FRMF on its website.
These two meetings are part of the national team’s preparations for the Women’s World Cup, which will take place from July 20 to August 20, in Australia and New Zealand.
During the final phase of the World Cup, the Moroccan selection, vice-champion of Africa, will play in group C with Germany, Colombia and South Korea.
Here is the list of players called up:
1. Khadija Rmichi (AS FAR)
2. Assia Zouhir (Chabab Mohammedia)
3. Inas Arouissa (Caen/France)
4. Zaynab El Aaraari (Jawharat Najm Larache)
5. Meryem Atiq (Viera/Spain)
6. Zineb Radouani (AS FAR)
7. Nouhaila Benzina (AS FAR)
8. Nisrine Chad (Lille/France)
9. Sabah Sghir (Sampdoria/Italy)
10. Yassmine Lemrabet (Levante/Spain)
11. Hanane Aït Lhaj (AS FAR)
12. Fatima El Ghazouani (Metropolis/France)
13. Missan Bougrine (Olympique Lyon/France)
14. Nahla Nakach Elodie (Servette Chênois/Switzerland)
15. Salma Amani (Metz/France)
16. Sofia Bouftini (Renaissance Berkane)
17. Ghizlane Chebbak (AS FAR)
18. Samia Mesnaoui (Ajax Amsterdam/Netherlands)
19. Kawthar Ait Omar (Fortuna/Netherlands)
20. Rosella Ayane (Tottenham/England)
21. Fatima Tagnaout (AS FAR)
22. Ibtissam El Jridi (Ahly Jeddah/Saudi Arabia)
23. Soukaina Ouezraoui Diki (Club Brugge/Belgium)
24. Anissa Belkasmi (Orléans/France)
25. Norimane Addi (South Alabama/USA)
26. Fatima Zahra El Gharbi Berima (Europa Barcelona/Spain).