On the occasion of the school holidays which coincide with the weekend, the Société Nationale des Autoroutes du Maroc (ADM) informs motorway users that the entire motorway network will experience heavy traffic during the first three days.
It is, specifies ADM, of:
– Friday March 10, 2023 between 3 p.m. and 10 p.m.
– Saturday March 11, 2023 between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
– Sunday March 19, 2023, which will coincide with the return from school holidays, between 4 p.m. and 10 p.m.
For a safe and comfortable journey, ADM recommends that its client-users:
– Organize their trip in advance, and find out about the instantaneous traffic situation by downloading the ADM TRAFIC application,
– Take breaks every two hours and check the condition of the tyres,
– Do not occupy the Emergency Lane except in cases of extreme emergency,
– Check the remaining balance on the Jawaz Pass and recharge it before taking the highway,
– Be vigilant when passing through areas experiencing an increase in fog or precipitation which reduces visibility and alters the perception of distances, reduce speed, maintain the safety distance, switch on the necessary lights of the vehicle even in broad daylight.