As part of its 2021/26 strategic plan, Rabat Business School is strengthening its faculty by recruiting 14 new permanent teacher-researchers.
The business school now has 45 permanent professors of which 25 (55%) are international, covering 18 nationalities. New recruits come from Germany, Malaysia, India, Pakistan, Ghana, Nigeria, Gabon, and Brazil. All have a doctorate or a PhD in Management and are seasoned researchers, publishing in international scientific journals.
For Olivier Aptel, Dean of Rabat Business School, “this great diversity of faculty is unique in Africa and very rare in the rest of the world. It benefits our students, who thus have the chance to study management from various angles, mainly in the English language ”.
“We are continuing our recruitment plan to bring together 55 permanent professors from the start of the next school year,” he assures us.
Rabat Business School is:
• 1850 students
• AACSB accreditation
• 45 permanent professors (55% international)
• 60 visiting professors
• 110 international partners
• 2 Bachelor programs (IPM and IPL)
• 7 Masters programs (Strategic and Digital Marketing, FEA-CCA, Supply Chain Management, International Business, International Finance, Human Resource Management and Grande École Program)
• 1 Executive MBA and 7 Continuing Education Programs