The Ministry of National Education, Preschool and Sports, the Royal Moroccan Football Federation (FRMF) and Royal Air Maroc (RAM) announced on Wednesday the launch of a new flight program for the transport of supporters from Morocco. in the quarter-finals of the World Cup.
“After the historic achievement and qualification of the national football team for the quarter-finals of the World Cup, the Ministry of National Education, Preschool and Sports, the FRMF and RAM are launching a new program of special flights for the trip of Moroccan supporters to Doha in order to support the Atlas Lions during their next meeting on Saturday December 10”indicates the National Company in a press release.
Like the systems put in place during the first phase and the round of 16 of the World Cup, this program provides supporters with a plane ticket at the fixed rate of 5,000 dirhams including tax, round trip economy class, non-modifiable and non-refundable, specifies the same source.
Thus, the National Company will schedule, on December 9 and 10, seven special flights departing from the economic capital and seven return flights on December 11. These flights will be operated by jumbo jets with a capacity ranging from 274 to 340 seats each.
Special flights will be scheduled as follows (local time):
– One way, departing from Casablanca on 09 and 10 December:
* AT2276: takeoff on December 09 at 07:00 and arrival in Doha at 16:20.
* AT2274: takeoff on December 9 at 10:40 p.m. and arrival in Doha the next day at 8:00 a.m.
* AT2272: takeoff on December 9 at 11.40 p.m. and arrival in Doha the next day at 9.00 a.m.
* AT2362: takeoff on December 10 at 12:40 a.m. and arrival in Doha at 10:00 a.m.
* AT2366: takeoff on December 10 at 01:40 a.m. and arrival in Doha at 11:00 a.m.
* AT2360: takeoff on December 10 at 2:40 a.m. and arrival in Doha at 12:00 p.m.
* AT2364: takeoff on December 10 at 03:40 and arrival in Doha at 13:00.
– On the way back, departing from Doha on December 11:
* AT2275: takeoff at 02:00 and arrival in Casablanca at 08:20.
* AT2363: take off at 2:00 a.m. and arrival in Casablanca at 8:20 a.m.
* AT2273: takeoff at 03:05 and arrival in Casablanca at 09:25.
* AT2367: takeoff at 05:00 and arrival in Casablanca at 11:20.
* AT2361: take off at 6:00 a.m. and arrival in Casablanca at 12:20 p.m.
* AT2365: takeoff at 07:00 and arrival in Casablanca at 13:20.
* AT2277: takeoff at 10.15 p.m. and arrival in Casablanca the next day at 4.35 a.m.
The marketing of these tickets will be open from tomorrow, Thursday, at 09:00, in the commercial agencies of the company and on the website “www.royalairmaroc.com”, notes the press release.
And to specify that “the valid Hayya card will be required on boarding. Customers who do not have one will have their tickets cancelled. These will not be refunded”.