More than 2.6 million land titles created, an increase of 42% between 2015 and 2022

More than 2.6 million land titles created, an increase of 42% between 2015 and 2022

More than 2.6 million land titles have been created by the National Agency for Land Conservation, Cadastre and Cartography (ANCFCC), i.e. 36% of all land titles that exist in Morocco, indicated the Director General of the Agency, Karim Tajmouati.

Speaking on Tuesday, June 27, before the productive sectors committee in parliament in the presence of the Minister of Agriculture, Maritime Fisheries, Rural Development and Water and Forests, Mohamed Sadiki, the DG of the ANCFCC specified that the production of land titles has thus recorded an increase of 42% between 2015 and 2022.

In his presentation, focusing on the remarkable achievements and performance of the ANCFCC in the areas of land registration, cartography and the financial performance recorded in recent years, Tajmouati particularly underlined the rise in power of all the production indicators.

The period 2016 to 2022, he noted, was marked by the creation of 913,700 land titles in the rural world as part of the free overall land registration (IFE), i.e. 86% of the all the land titles established by the IFE since 1969. Thus, the production of land titles issued by the IFE recorded an increase of +400%.

It is also more than 9.2 million hectares during 2016-2022 which were covered by land registration, i.e. 57% of the registered area in Morocco as well as the modernization of the geodetic networks which constitute the basic infrastructure. for the production of the basic topographic map which is a national sovereignty mission necessary for any economic development project (territorial development work and geographic information systems, etc.).

The DG of the ANFCCC also reported a contribution of 27.90 billion dirhams for the benefit of the State, including 19.70 billion dirhams as a direct payment to the General Budget of the State, of the integral and massive digital transformation of the all the production processes and services provided to users such as the mouhafadati service, electronic payment, certificate of ownership and online consultation, in addition to the provision of professional partners, namely notaries, surveying engineers, topographers, and Adouls, of digital platforms.

In terms of the execution of final judgments, Tajmouati indicated that 93% of applications for the application of final judgments are registered in land registers, the remaining 7% are experiencing difficulties in execution.

These performances, he made a point of specifying, were achieved thanks to the effort and mobilization of all ANCFCC staff at the central and external levels.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here