The 692 films from 92 countries submitted to the Mobile Film Festival offered an incredible diversity of points of view, views and stories to evoke this strong idea of “Making Peace with Nature”.
The festival team has drawn the official selection of 50 films from 34 countries, which is offered to the public and the jury on its various social networks: Website, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
This 17th edition is organized in partnership with the United Nations Development Program (UNDP), SDGs Action Week, numerous UN initiatives as well as NGOs from around the world that support the festival by showing the films both in line and physically during projections.
Several important dates for the festival in the coming days:
– COP 26, (until November 12), the most important international conference for the future of the planet. The Mobile Film Festival humbly offers a different perspective, less technical and not scientific, but with stories that build a narrative of our time on these great questions.
– From November 2 to 30, the public can participate in the Audience Award by voting online with our partner SensCritique for their favorite film.
– On Wednesday, December 8, we will be welcomed by the Académie du Climat, an educational and participatory place in the heart of the city of Paris, for the festival’s awards ceremony on the occasion of World Climate Day!
To help you discover these 50 films, we have organized the official selection around 8 major themes, each presented in the form of a #:
– Make #peace with nature
– # Awareness of climate impact
– #Positive change towards new lifestyles
– #Destruction of nature
– #Nature protection
– #Pollution and #waste
– #Activism and militancy
– #Climate anticipation
We have also indicated for some films their cinematographic genre: #thriller, #animation, #documentary, #conte and # comedy.
Note that all the films in the official selection are accessible free of charge for NGOs, associations, institutions, the media, teachers, etc. who wish to disseminate and share them.