-Here are five key points of the weekly indicators of Bank Al-Maghrib (BAM) for the period from July 14 to 20, 2022:
1. The dirham depreciated by 1.14% against the euro and appreciated by 0.29% against the US dollar.
2. No auction operation was carried out on the foreign exchange market.
3. As of July 15, 2022, official reserve assets stood at 331.2 billion dirhams (MMDH), up 1.8% week-on-week and 10% year-on-year.
4. The overall outstanding amount of BAM’s operations stands at 114.3 billion dirhams.
5. The MASI rose by 1.3%, bringing its underperformance since the start of the year to 10.6%.